Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Lake photos (preferably of Indiana bodies of water) submitted by users for contest now running through Oct. 7, 2013. One winner receives a Coast Guard Water Safety Pak valued at $495 via sponsor Just Add Water Boats.
- Calm before Geist fireworks 10/4/2013
- I think the pier broke!!! 10/4/2013
- Calm before the storm 10/4/2013
- Team Awesome 10/4/2013
- Fall On Crystal Lake 10/3/2013
- Sunset on Lake Michigan 10/3/2013
- Fun at the Lake 10/3/2013
- Wawasee Fun 10/3/2013
- Balloonar Eclipse 10/4/2013
- Sunsets over Morse 10/4/2013
- Lake Lemon 10/4/2013
- A Rainy Day 10/4/2013
- Elizabeth Dowell 3/2/2014
- Heading Out 10/4/2013
- Serendipity 10/4/2013
- A Beautiful Summer 10/4/2013
- Lake Moments 10/4/2013
- Lake Photos 10/4/2013
- Aye, Cap’n 9/26/2013
- Sail/Lake Love/Hidden Treasures/Runs in the Family 10/3/2013
- Lake Michigan Sunset 10/2/2013
- Caroline at the lake 10/3/2013
- Rainbow over Lake Freekman 10/3/2013
- Labor Day Weekend 9/26/2013
- Syracuse Sunrise 9/26/2013
- Daybreak on the water 9/26/2013
- Wawasee Wins 9/26/2013
- Lake Beauty 9/26/2013
- Tournament Time 10/3/2013
- Scenerity 10/3/2013
- Sail away, sail away, sail away 10/3/2013
- Sunrise,Sunset & Swans 10/3/2013
- Jump the Wake 10/3/2013
- Boys and their dog 10/3/2013
- Dusk at The Lake 10/3/2013
- A day at Raccoon Lake 10/3/2013
- Hurricane Sandy comes to Indiana 10/3/2013
- Fun in the Sun @ Oliver 10/3/2013
- Grand Tetons 7/21/2014
+ One winner of the Travel Photo Showcase and Contest will be selected by the Indianapolis Monthly editorial staff to receive the prizes of a two-piece custom luggage set and one-year membership from AAA Travel. Ratings in the online contest do not determine the winner, and there is no influence on the selection of winners by sponsors or advertisers.
+ The winning photo will be featured in a future print issue of the magazine, and will also be featured at IndianapolisMonthly.com.
+ Each entrant may upload as many as six photos or just one. Quantity has no bearing on one’s chance of winning; we are looking for the single best shot, subjective to our discretion and tastes. Of course the photo(s) must be of Travel, whether urban or rural, domestic or international.
+ By entering the contest, registrants agree to allow their photos to be featured in the print and online versions ofIndianapolis Monthly magazine.
+ All general rules apply as set forth by Indianapolis Monthly and by parent company Emmis Communications. See those rules here.
ELIGIBILITY AND ODDS OF WINNING: No purchases necessary to enter. Contest open to legal residents of the United States except immediate family members of employees of Indianapolis Monthly magazine, Emmis Communications, affiliates, subsidiaries, and successor companies. Winner must be 18 or older.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: One entry per person. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Indianapolis Monthly magazine and Emmis Communications assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from participating in any contest or acceptance or use of any prize.Indianapolis Monthly magazine is not responsible for the late, misdirected, lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, or postage-due entries of any of its contests.
DISQUALIFICATION AND PENALTIES: All participants agree to be bound by these rules. Indianapolis Monthlymagazine, in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process, (iii) gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the contest, (iv) obtaining winner status using fraudulent means, or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike, disruptive, or threatening behavior.
Contest ends Sept. 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Good luck to all. Now hit us with your best shot!