Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 2.11.14
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- A sharing stack of still-crisp green beans, pan-fried and topped with crunchy bacon crumbles at Divvy (71 W. City Center Dr., Carmel, 317-706-0000).
- The black bean soup at La Chinita Poblana (927 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-722-8108) that is perfumed with cilantro and cumin, with a crown of habanero crema and queso fresco.
- Fresh, citrusy hamachi crudo—cool slices of fish domino-stacked and flavored simply with orange zest and tobiko—at H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar (1912 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-254-0677).
- The fried oysters appetizer at Meridian Restaurant & Bar (5694 N. Meridian St., 317-466-1111). The little bundles of meat sit in creamed spinach; the plate fortified with big swoops of hollandaise, squiggles of Sriracha, and just enough bacon bits to cut the creaminess.
- A perfectly smooth Old Fashioned at Libertine Liquor Bar (38 E. Washington St., 317-631-3333).