Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The fun-to-order Purple Raintini at Mass Ave’s new sliver of a martini bar, Tini (717 N. Massachusetts Ave., 317-384-1313).
- The Multivitamin juice at Natural Born Juicers (222 E. Market St., 317-797-4254), frothy and flavorful goodness loaded with vitamin C, carrot, apple, and orange–the perfect remedy for the gluttonous post-holidays.
- The bacon-and-chocolate pannekoeken (Dutch-style pancake) at SoBro Cafe (653 E 52nd St., 317-920-8121). It is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Be sure to dip this crepe-like bite in the zesty mango chutney.
- The banana split pie from Chef Joseph’s at the Connoisseur’s Room (115 E. Ohio St., 317-600-3577) with rich, dark chocolate from Best Chocolate in Town, well-macerated strawberries, and a judicious drizzle of banana liqueur.
- The pork tamales from 3 in 1 Restaurant, at the Indianapolis Winter Farmers Market. Made from organic masa and sweet corn and stuffed with pork from Simpson’s Family Farm, these morsels are best coated with a squirt of homemade salsa verde.