Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 5.21.13
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The super-light fish tacos—just sauteed hunks of fish with a little pickled slaw and chipotle cream—at 10-01 Food & Drink (1001 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-253-1001).
- The refreshing Gin Rickey with lime and basil at The Capital Grille (40 W. Washington St., 317-423-8790).
- Drake’s (3740 E. 82nd St., 317-436-7531) defiantly nontraditional Surf ’n’ Turf roll, encased in a thin strip of beef.
- Roasted sugar snap peas at the downtown Napolese (30 S. Meridian St., 317-635-0765), sizzling in a hot ramekin with a sprinkling of Parmesan. The pods come with cracker-crisp flatbread and a scoop of herbed Trader’s Point Greek yogurt for dipping.
- The addictive bite-size pao de queijo, freebie cheese popovers that arrive at your table amid the all-you-can-eat meat rotation at Fogo de Chao (117 E. Washington St., 317-638-4000). They taste like hot cheese puffs and are almost worth the appetite wrecking.