Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Indianapolis Monthly Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
1. Peterson’s7690 E. 96th St., Fishers, 317-598-8863Request the (way) out-of-the-way corner booth in this plush, low-lit dining room.
2. The Eagle’s NestHyatt Regency, 1 S. Capitol Ave., 317-616-6170A sexy, lounge-inspired revamp and that 360-degree view of the city make the rooftop restaurant’s sunken booths all the more dreamy.
3. Cerulean339 S. Delaware St., 317-870-1320At one end of the restaurant, an enclosed birchwood hut called “The Nest” makes for a cozy hideaway.
4. Vino Villa200 N. Madison Ave., Greenwood, 317-882-9463The second floor of this Victorian house–turned–wine shop is furnished with tables and deep sofas perfect for sampling your purchases.
5. Lorenzo’s Ristorante15 E. Maryland St., 317-635-3096The two-top next to the fireplace stokes the flames of love. Hot!
Cerulean photo by Tony Valainis
This article appeared in the February 2013 issue.
1 50 Great Holiday Gifts2 15 Destination Dinners3 25 Best Restaurants4 25 Best Bars 5 50 Hoosier Must-Dos6 24 Cheap-Eat Spots7 5 Great Road Trips 8 10 Notorious Crimes9 Top 20 Sports Bars10 Top 5 Counter Seats
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.