Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Indianapolis Monthly Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Editor's Note: These listings are not ranked. They reflect a collection of the best offerings in town.
1. Peterson’s7690 E. 96th St., Fishers, 317-598-8863Request the (way) out-of-the-way corner booth in this plush, low-lit dining room.
2. The Eagle’s NestHyatt Regency, 1 S. Capitol Ave., 317-616-6170A sexy, lounge-inspired revamp and that 360-degree view of the city make the rooftop restaurant’s sunken boothsall the more dreamy.
3. Cerulean339 S. Delaware St., 317-870-1320At one end of the restaurant, an enclosed birchwood hut called “The Nest” makes for a cozy hideaway.
4. Vino Villa200 N. Madison Ave., Greenwood, 317-882-9463The second floor of this Victorian house–turned–wine shop is furnished with tables and deep sofas perfect for sampling your purchases.
5. Lorenzo’s Ristorante15 E. Maryland St., 317-635-3096The two-top next to the fireplace stokes the flames of love. Hot!
Cerulean photo by Tony Valainis
This article appeared in the February 2013 issue.
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
1 Swoon List: Best Dining2 Hot List: Top Shopping3 25 Best Bars4 25 Best Restaurants5 Five Great Indiana Lakes6 24 Cheap-Eat Spots7 15 Destination Dinners8 10 Notorious Crimes9 Top 20 Sports Bars10 Five Fantastic Road Trips
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.