Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Indianapolis Monthly Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
1. Watermelon gazpacho—rich and yet refreshing—at Bluebeard (653 Virginia Ave., 317-686-1580). A fresh fluke-and-corn ceviche tops the bowl.
2. The Tequila Daisy at Zest! Exciting Food Creations (1134 E. 54th St., 317-466-1853), a summer sipper with tequila, hibiscus liqueur, creme de cassis, and a flower garnish.
3. A clamshell loaded with chicken tikki masala—hunks of meat swimming in spicy tomato-cream sauce—from the window of the Spice Box food truck.
4. The massive chicken chimichanga at La Parada Restaurant (1638 E. New York St., 317-917-0095).
5. High Velocity Sports Bar’s (10 S. West St., 317-860-6500) cobb salad, with its leaves dressed in peppery ranch dressing and the other components fanned out on top.
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
1 Swoon List: Best Dining2 Hot List: Top Shopping3 25 Best Bars4 25 Best Restaurants5 Five Great Indiana Lakes6 24 Cheap-Eat Spots7 15 Destination Dinners8 10 Notorious Crimes9 Top 20 Sports Bars10 Five Fantastic Road Trips
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.