Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Flavor of the Month: Foodie 500
Forget the fried chicken. Check out these ideas for an elevated tailgate at the Speedway.
Cooler: Tundra 50 by YETI (512-394-9384, yeticooler.com)
1. Creamy yet firm Fleur de la Terre cheese from Traders Point Creamery (9101 Moore Rd., Zionsville, 733-1700)
2. Handmade chips from the Amazing Potato Chip Company (City Market, 222 E. Market St., 916-2447)
3. Half Cycle IPA from Flat 12 Bierwerks (414 N. Dorman St., 635-2337) packs enough citrus to start any engine.
4. Buttery oatmeal shagbark pecan cookies from H2O Sushi (1912 Broad Ripple Ave., 254-0677)
5. Hot Peppers from Potbelly (55 Monument Circle, 423-9043).
6. Express Mustard from LocalFolks Foods (7503 Crews Dr., 727-2730) offers tangy character.
7. Tell City Pretzels from Goose the Market (2503 N. Delaware St., 924-4944).
8. Coarsely ground pork Soppressata and flavor-packed Dodge City Salame from Smoking Goose (407 N. Dorman St., 638-6328).
9. Housemade sweet-and-sour pork rinds from Smoking Goose.
10. Fresh and crisp baguette from The Bakery At Geist (8150 Oaklandon Rd., 723-3879) cradles the meaty goods.