Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 11.19.13
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- Smoked salmon eggs Benedict, sporting textbook poached eggs and sunny yellow hollandaise, at Dufour’s in Irvington (5648 E. Washington St., 317-357-1696).
- Divvy’s (71 W. City Center Dr., Carmel, 317-706-0000) braised baby bok choy. The tender, lightly charred Chinese cabbages are flavored with a tangy lemon vinaigrette and flecked judiciously with red sea salt.
- Creamy, sweet corn chowder at Bakersfield Mass Ave (334 Massachusetts Ave., 317-635-6962).
- The Prince of Whales, an effervescent specialty drink at Taverna (1850 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-257-5972) that combines Jameson, a touch of bitters, pineapple juice, and champagne.
- A meaty, chili-flavored pork-and-hominy pozole garnished with slices of avocado and lime sour cream, an appetizer at The Indigo Duck (39 E. Court St., Franklin, 317-560-5805).