Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 12.10.13
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- A glossy dark chocolate bar flavored with warm pumpkin spice and textured with the tiniest nibs of almond, one of two just-released seasonal flavors from Endangered Species Chocolates.
- The house salad at Shoefly Public House (122 E. 22nd St., 317-283-5007). No ordinary plate of greens, it’s tossed with capers, chopped egg, Parmesan, and the crisp snap of asparagus and picnic-sliced radishes and dressed simply (but eloquently) with lemon and olive oil.
- Good Morning Mama’s (1001 E. 54th St., 317-255-3800) butternut squash soup with peas.
- Thick, hot, meaty cornmeal-crusted catfish with a chunk of cornbread and two sides (greens and black-eyed peas for us) at Big Fella’s (3469 N. College Ave., 317-672-75360).
- The ever-evasive Thai Peanut Etouffee at Yats.