Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 1.21.14
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- Eggs Benedict with a Southern twang—with strata of fried green tomato tucked between the poached egg and bacon—in The Indigo Duck’s (39 E. Court St., Franklin, 317-560-5805) Eggs Sweetwater. Look for it on the Sunday brunch menu.
- A stacked burger, the Blue Bison at Shoefly Public House (122 E. 22nd St., 317-283-5007), with its lean bison patty getting added flavor from blue cheese crumbles, a stack of bacon, and onion straws. All barely contained inside a toasted bun.
- Jumbo tater tots laced with Gouda at Ocean Prime (8555 River Rd., 317-569-0975).
- Meridian Restaurant & Bar’s (5694 N. Meridian St., 317-466-1111) tender stuffed dates on a bed of creamed-corn grits, with salty chorizo crumbled on top and sorghum barbecue sauce to sweeten the deal.
- The chunky tomato-artichoke soup at Petite Chou (823 Westfield Blvd., 317-259-0765; 14390 Clay Terrace Blvd., Carmel, 317-566-0765), a warm cup of comfort that makes a great case for slurping.