Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 12.31.13
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- A pair of mushroom-crowned beef tenderloin sliders, one of the “main” options included in the $18 prix fixe lunch at The Capital Grille (40 W. Washington St., 317-423-8790).
- A tipsy little eggnog cupcake, courtesy of KK’s Bakes and sold at Punch Burger (137 E. Ohio St., 317-426-5280).
- The Thai chicken pizza at Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza (5646 E. Washington St., 317-356-6612; 401 Market Plaza, Greenwood, 317-883-8993), which replaces the traditional toppings with spicy peanut sauce and smoked Gouda.
- The exotic, hibiscus-tinged Tigerlily Punch at Cerulean (339 S. Delaware St., 317-870-1320). Careful … somebody spiked it with Apple Jack, Kronan Swedish Punsch, and flamed Chartreuse.
- A nice, wintry beet salad at Harry & Izzy’s (153 S. Illinois St., 317-635-9594; 4050 E. 82nd St., 317-915-8045). Tarragon vinaigrette–dressed leaves are tossed with oven-roasted red and yellows, with goat cheese and candied walnuts.