Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 2.25.14
5 Things We Adore Right Now
- Pan-fried Dijon Chicken Schnitzel at Meridian Restaurant & Bar (5694 N. Meridian St., 317-466-1111) sitting atop crisp green beans and German potato salad, topped with tomato butter and shaved Brussels sprouts.
- Tender, juicy, pull-apart beef nestled inside toasted marbled rye with gooey white cheddar in the Pot Roast Melt at Erika’s Place (40 W. Jackson St., Cicero, 317-984-9303).
- A steamy bowl of the oh-so-spicy sweet-and-sour soup at Naisa Pan-Asian Cafe (1025 Virginia Ave.,317-602-3708). Chock-full of good stuff like tofu, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots, it’s sure to cure all that ails you.
- A heaping plate of chilaquiles at Broad Ripple breakfast hotspot Biscuits Cafe (1035 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-202-0410).
- This Wednesday-night special at Hal’s Fabulous Vegas Bar & Grille (1133 Indiana 135, Greenwood, 317-888-3427) features a flight of five mini martinis for only $10, all served on a drunken candelabra.