Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List 4.29.14
Five Things We Adore Right Now
- Lightly breaded fried green tomatoes crowned with a juicy crab cake at Meridian Restaurant & Bar (5694 Meridian St., 317-466-1111), skirted with Dewig bacon and Green Goddess dressing.
- Asiago-almond crusted scallops served over a rich, creamy pernod butter sauce at Palomino Restaurant & Bar (49 E. Maryland St., 317-974-0400).
- A decadent, moist butter cake under a scoop of mango sorbet—the perfect combination of rich and refreshing—to quell your meat sweats at the new Brazilian steakhouse, Tucanos (13225 Levinson Ln., Noblesville, 317-770-6988).
- The Wild Side scrambled omelet at Zest (1134 E. 54th St., 317-466-1853), laden with velvety goat cheese, wild mushrooms, organic greens, and tomatoes.
- The Calabaza Rellena on the bi-monthly chef’s specials menu at Adobo Grill (110 E. Washington St. 317-822-9990), a Mexican zucchini stuffed with chicken and sweet corn and topped with a mole-like malted salsa.