Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- A creamy cup of cinnamon-spiked sweet-potato soup at The Legend (5614 E. Washington St., 317-536-2028) in Irvington, a comforting, autumnal treat.
- Three soft dinner-roll style buns stuffed with tender and slightly sweet duck from Black Market (922 Massachusetts Ave., 317-822-6757).
- The cheese-encased Enchiladas Cancun at the south-side El Meson (8810 E. Emerson Ave., 317-889-3711), a margarita-worthy plate of corn tortillas wrapped around shrimp sauteed with peppers, onions, and a fiery kick.
- The lumpy, crunchy, salty, imperfectly beautiful onion rings at The Donut Shop (5527 N. Keystone Ave., 317-255-3836).
- Rich and hearty goulash from Paoli’s German Cafe (656 N. Gospel St., Paoli, 812-723-3007).