Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- Sweet sticky rice with fresh mango, a rare treat at Siam Square (936 Virginia Ave., 317-636-8424). The nectar-ripe fruit is served with a room-temp puck of starchy rice thickened with coconut milk.
- New chef Christopher Bator’s whimsical take on banana cream pie with pistachio cream and a pastry tuille at Dunaway’s Palazzo Ossigeno (351 S. East St., 317-638-7663).
- The onion rings at B’s Po Boy (1261 Shelby St., 317-916-5555), beer-battered with Louisiana-brewed Abita Turbodog, fried to a crisp, and served with remoulade for dipping.
- A deep-dish apple crumble, baked in a pastry-lined bowl and topped with caramel-drizzled ice cream at Latitude 39’s 360 Grille (4016 E. 82nd St., 317-813-6565).
- Crisp, salty stuffed breadsticks wrapped around pepperoni and cheese at Simeri’s Italian Restaurant (10410 Olio Rd., Fortville, 317-589-8557), a new twist on pigs-in-a-blanket.