Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The steak sandwich from 10-01 Food & Drink (1001 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-253-1001). The juiciest Angus sliced-beef sammie—capped with an egg bun and flavored with a horseradish aioli—is best ordered with vanilla-infused sweet potato fries (which double as dessert).
- Ethiopian coffee service from Major Restaurant (1150 S. Mickley Ave., 317-240-2700). Teeny cups arrive with very flavorful, rich-tasting coffee.
- The guilt-free Lemongrass Boost rice-noodle bowl from the Fashion Mall’s new food court walk-up, Freshii. Cool, crisp cucumbers, bean sprouts, and carrots are dressed in a bright lemongrass dressing.
- Taco Lassi food truck’s 3-for-$10 tacos, each topped with thin strips of sweet, ripe mango. We’re stuck on the exotically seasoned pakora—deep-fried vegetable fritters. But we wouldn’t turn away the chicken tandoori or fish versions.
- The Spicy Asian Shrimp, tossed in a fiery cream sauce and served with slivered sweet cucumbers on sticky rice at Mitchell’s Fish Market (14311 Clay Terrace Blvd., Carmel, 317-848-3474).