Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The tangy, crumbly lemon bars from Duos Kitchen (2960 N. Meridian St., 317-508-8614).
- Morels, lightly breaded and fried to perfection at Salt Creek Golf Retreat’s booth during last weekend’s Taste of Brown County event.
- King Wok’s (4915 W. 38th St., 317-297-3636) Goi Ga salad, a fresh-tasting Vietnamese chicken-and-cabbage salad with citrusy fish sauce dressing.
- Tuesday Shrimp Boil at The Jazz Kitchen (5377 N. College Ave., 317-253-4900). The juicy Old Bay-seasoned shrimp comes with corn and red potatoes—and pairs nicely with Sun King’s Cream Ale (also on special).
- Decadent bacon-wrapped scallop cakes, served just two to a plate—each just a little over a mouthful—at Miyagi’s (3625 E 96th St., 317-846-7077). These two tiny umami bombs are packed with minced scallops and blue crab, drizzled with plum teriyaki sauce, and plated with sweet orange sections.