Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- Brown Bag Delivery’s creamy, fiery red curry, smartly packaged in a shiny metal tiffin, with a separate compartment of marinated cucumbers for dousing the fire and a soft molasses cookie for dessert.
- The chunky-style chicken pot pie, served in a pastry crust hand-pinched around a single-serving iron skillet, at MCL. Shredded carrot salad sold separately.
- Jalapeno mashed potatoes at Ocean Prime (8555 River Rd., 317-569-0975). They are gooey-delicious, flavorful but not spicy-hot, and exquisitely layered. The serving is meant to share, but who wants to?
- Farm-style eggs Benedict from Rosie’s Place (68 N. 9th St., Noblesville, 317-770-3322), with steaming sausage gravy, shaved ham, and shredded cheddar cheese over a split biscuit and poached eggs.
- The Goi Ga from Long Thanh Restaurant (5707 E. 71st St., 317-842-6499). This delicious, fresh-tasting Vietnamese chicken salad with fish sauce dressing is available by request only.