Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The embarrassingly large portion of smoked rib tips—probably a dozen of them—and scoop of macaroni and cheese that goes back to basics with just a bit of crunch on the edges, at GeoSoul Soul Food (3705 N. Illinois St., 317-920-8090), which opened in May.
- The Cuban sandwich at Twenty Tap (5406 N. College Ave., 317-602-8840), a reference to the storefront’s former tenant, Northside News, which pressed a mean sandwich.
- Fried pickle spears at Black Swan Brewpub (2067 E. Hadley Rd., Plainfield, 317-838-7444).
- The thick, massive breaded tenderloin sandwich, best when accompanied by a cold pint and a crisp autumn afternoon outside on the patio at Plump’s Last Shot (6416 Cornell Ave., 317-257-5867).
- The fiery-sweet, super-secret–sourced hot pepper jam occasionally used as condiment on select items at Revolucion (1132 Prospect St., 317-423-9490). But you didn’t hear that from us.