Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The miniature cheeseburger off the kid’s menu at Oh Yumm Bistro (5615 N. Illinois St., 317-251-5656), a juicy little slider, respectfully seasoned and chargrilled, tucked inside a soft pretzel bun.
- An ice-cold shot of house-infused banana liqueur delivered by self-appointed house mixologist Jarod at Dunaway’s Palazzo Ossigeno (351 S. East St., 317-638-7663).
- Geang Jued soup from Jasmine Thai (4825 E. 96th St., 317-848-8950). This broth-based soup comes with cubes of tofu and generous bits of ground pork, along with black pepper, green onions, and cilantro.
- The Dirty Hippie at Hubbard & Cravens. It’s hot, sweet chai roused with a shot of espresso.
- The light, fresh combo fried rice noodles at Naisa Pan-Asian Cafe (1025 Virginia Ave., 317-602-3708). Perfectly sticky vermicelli noodles are tossed with chicken, pork, and shrimp in a deep bowl.