Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The Thin Mint martini at Forty Five Degrees (765 Massachusetts Ave., 317-634-4545): vanilla vodka, Godiva liqueur, creme de menthe, and cream poured into a cocoa-rimmed glass.
- An indulgent side of white-cheddar mac-n-cheese bake at End of the Line Public House (1105 Shelby St., 317-687-4857), which arrives as an overflowing crock of penne in a creamy, sharp sauce with a crunchy au gratin top.
- The beignets at B’s Po Boy (1261 S. Shelby St., 317-916-5555), warm and airy square doughnuts caked in powdered sugar and brightened with raspberry sauce.
- Cafe Patachou’s Cuban breakfast, on a bed of rice and beans. Douse it well in spinach-jalapeno sauce.
- Oakleys Bistro’s (1464 W. 86th St., 317-824-1231) chocolate torte, in which layers of light mousse and dark ganache get a salty-sweet injection from chunks of caramel corn.