Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Indianapolis Monthly Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Cute creature caricatures—how clever!
1. “Foxy” embroidered satin clutch in ivory or black. $118. BCBG Max Azria, The Fashion Mall, 317-566-9990, bcbg.com
2. Aesthetic Apparatus “Red Fox” print. $22. The Inventorialist, 715 Dorman St.,317-513-7802, theinventorialist.com
3. Sterling-silver charm necklace. $28. Silver in the City, 434 Massachusetts Ave.,317-955-9925, silverinthecity.com
4. French-terry hoodie. $48. Vardagen, 8684 E. 116th St., Fishers, shop.vardagen.com
5. What Does the Fox Say? picture book (Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2013). $17.95. Barnes & Noble stores, bn.com for locations
6. Felt mask and tail by Hoosier crafter Opposite of Far. Mask, $16. Nurture, 433 Massachusetts Ave., 317-423-1234, nurtureonline.com. Tail, $28. etsy.com/shop/oppositeoffarPhotos by Tony Valainis
This article appeared in the February 2014 issue.
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
1 Swoon List: Best Dining2 Hot List: Top Shopping3 25 Best Bars4 25 Best Restaurants5 Five Great Indiana Lakes6 24 Cheap-Eat Spots7 15 Destination Dinners8 10 Notorious Crimes9 Top 20 Sports Bars10 Five Fantastic Road Trips
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.