Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing Indianapolis Monthly Insiders account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
1. How to dress up dark denim: Yoana Baraschi's “St. Tropez” cut-out dress in indigo with an exposed back zipper. $374. 14 Districts, 101 W. Main St., Carmel, 317-818-4585, shop14districts.com
2. Design aficianados will flock to snap up Charley Harper glasses, each named for the bird depicted on it. $8.75 each. Silver in the City, 434 Massachusetts Ave., 317-955-9925, silverinthecity.com
3. Spring colors pop on Fossil's “Celine” rose-gold watch with a bright or pastel face. $145. Fossil, Castleton Square Mall, 317-845-8145, fossil.com
4. Get your Mizuno “Wave Rider” running shoes now to break them in for the Mini. $115. Blue Mile. bluemile.com for locations in Broad Ripple, Carmel, Fishers, and Greenwood
5. The Naptown Roller Girls limited-edition “Scar Wars” T-shirt, featuring the names of all the roller-derby teammates (hi, Freddie Cougar!), is available at the April 19 bout and likely to sell out. $20. naptownrollergirls.com for bout details
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
1 Swoon List: Best Dining2 Hot List: Top Shopping3 25 Best Bars4 25 Best Restaurants5 Five Great Indiana Lakes6 24 Cheap-Eat Spots7 15 Destination Dinners8 10 Notorious Crimes9 Top 20 Sports Bars10 Five Fantastic Road Trips
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.