Unspoken Rules: ISO Happy Hour
Best conduct for the symphony’s February 25 social.
• Buy advance tickets. They’re $5 cheaper that way.
• The dress code is relaxed. That said, many people still dress up like it’s a party.
• Seating is general admission. Claim a spot with your coat.
• This is a good chance to sit in a fancy box seat on the second floor.
• Next, find the free food from top local restaurants. They go fast.
• “Samples” mean just that. It’s not Dinner at the Symphony.
• Take cough drops.
• Church rules apply: Scoot over to consolidate single seats in your row.
• The cool kids sit in the Dress Circle as members of Forte, the ISO’s young professionals group, then hit the town afterward.
• Clap whenever the mood strikes.
• Same goes for tweeting (#isohappyhour).