Unspoken Rules: Pedal Pubs
If you’re going to day-drink and crucify Poison songs, do it right.
• Beer and wine only. This isn’t Carb Day.
• Each pedal pub makes designated bar stops, though you can request detours.
• Be nice to your driver. He controls the brakes. Tip, too.
• BYOB, music, and cooler.
• Be aware that everyone can hear your music. Do not bring crappy music.
• The only respectable time to use the Pickled Pedaler’s backup motor is to power through a stoplight.
• For $25, you can ride the Handlebar without rustling up a group of friends.
• No heckling pedestrians. You’re not funny when you’re drunk.
• Unless there’s a freak inland hurricane, this is rain or shine.
• Resist racing the carriage horses around the Circle. Your top speed is 5 miles per hour. The horses will win.