Swoon List 3.31.15
Five Things We Adore Right Now
1. Luscious sea bass atop a mound of sweet charred-corn pudding at Spoke & Steele (123 S. Illinois St., 317-737-1616).
2. The Garden Table’s (908 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-737-2531) popular BLT Smash, topped with hunks of avocado and Sriracha aioli.
3. Tender slabs of skirt steak and a side of Brad Gates’s famous aged-Gruyere mac ‘n’ cheese from The Pantry (222 E. Market St., 317-445-0105).
4. The chilled, crisp Brittany Coast Panache cocktail—an oversized glass of apple cider; ginger; lime; and fizzy, fruity saison beer—for just $6 at Cropichon et Bidibule (735 Massachusetts Ave., 317-737-2772).
5. Sweet-potato hash and Brussels sprouts crowned with rich, seared duck breast at Union 50 (620 N. East St., 317-610-0234).
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.