Ganyon’s Salad, Makes 4 Servings
» 2 hard-boiled eggs
» 1 tablespoon fresh basil,
» 1 teaspoon salt
» 1 teaspoon dry mustard
» ½ teaspoon black pepper
» 3 cloves of garlic, minced
» ¼ cup red-wine vinegar
» 1 squeeze of a lemon
» ¾ cup olive oil
» 4 cups chopped romaine
» ½ cup radishes
» ½ red onion
1. Chop and smash the eggs into small bits. Combine the eggs and basil. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining dressing ingredients, except for the olive oil. Slowly pour that mixture into the bowl containing the eggs and basil.
3. Whisk the ingredients together. Then slowly add the olive oil and continue to whisk the dressing ingredients together until combined.
4. Chop the veggies. Make sure the radishes and red onion are thinly sliced.
5. Combine the veggies in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the salad with dressing and toss well. Top with your favorite croutons.