Swoon List 10.21.14
- A brightly flavored seitan banh mi from Three Carrots (222 E. Market St., 317-403-5867), featuring tender strips of protein nestled inside a toasted French loaf with fresh and fermented veggies.
- The beef-tongue taco at La Chinita Poblana (927 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-722-8108), drizzled with avocado crema and sprinkled with diced onions and fresh herbs.
- A smooth, chest-warming Old Fashioned made with Elijah Craig bourbon at The North End (1250 E. 86th St., 317-614-7427).
- Sullivan’s (3316 E. 86th St., 317-580-1280) silken from-scratch New York cheesecake, so light that it nearly floats off the fork.
- Luscious, fried lobster fingers at Peterson’s (7690 E. 96th St., 317-598-8863), with honey mustard and peppercorn-infused butter sauce for dunking.