Swoon List 11.18.14
- Hotel Tango’s (702 Virginia Ave., 317-653-1806) big, sugar-rimmed jar of spiced-rum cider, nearly as warm as the crackling fire in the middle of the bar.
- Banana, maple syrup, almond butter, and cinnamon Sweet Toast, one of several easy-to-share toast-with-toppings options at The Garden Table (908 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-737-2531).
- A hearty bowl of barley-and-mushroom stew eaten at the mahogany bar just inside Liberty Street (635 Massachusetts Ave., 317-686-6382).
- The silky, housemade coconut-cream pie from the Historic Steer-In Diner (5130 E. 10th St., 317-356-0996), available by the slice most days (until it’s gone).
- A French roll stuffed with pulled pork and pickled veggies and swiped with chipotle mayo in the Saigon Special from Big Hoffa’s BBQ (800 E. Main St., Westfield, 317-867-0077).