Swoon List 11.25.14
- Plump, smoky bacon-wrapped barbecue shrimp from Eddie Merlot’s (3645 E. 96th St., 317-846-8303).
- The fiery basil curry at Naisa Pan-Asian Cafe (1025 Virgina Ave., 317-602-3708), strewn with tender hunks of chicken, shrimp, and pork.
- A giant plank of tender, savory wood-fired mushrooms at Union 50 (620 East St., 317-610-0234), paired with a perfectly golden square of bacon-potato terrine, tangy Romesco sauce, and a toss of baby kale.
- The finely chopped spinach salad at Morton’s The Steakhouse (41 E. Washington St., 317-229-4700), drizzled with warm bacon dressing.
- Crunchy, not-too-vinegary battered pickle chips at Burgerhaus (335 W. 9th Street, Ste. D, 317-434-4287), with peppercorn-infused ranch served on the side.