Swoon List 11.4.14
- Warm cinnamon-sugar–crusted potato doughnuts with a dollop of whipped yogurt mousse and bourbon-apple preserves at Milktooth (534 Virginia Ave., 317-986-5131).
- Union 50’s (620 N. East St., 317-610-0234) Tasso ham and shrimp: spicy tail-on morsels resting in Tasso-ham gravy with cubes of crispy grilled polenta.
- Libertine’s (38 E. Washington St., 317-631-3333) evolving assortment of local cheeses, spreads, and preserves, including the house-favorite bacon-ball dip.
- Fiery, juicy meatballs doused in a homemade tomato sauce dotted with sauteed peppers and onions at Harry & Izzy’s (153 S. Illinois St., 317-635-9594; 4050 E. 82nd St., 317-915-8045).
- Korean BBQ tacos from the Citizen Hash (@HashTruckIndy) food truck, with tender slivers of steak, caramelized onions, cilantro, slaw, and Thai sweet-chili mayo.