Swoon List 12.2.14
- The Ball & Biscuit’s (331 Massachusetts Ave., 317-636-0539) take on the classic BLT: two crispy biscuits stacked with maple bacon, tomato, and arugula with a side of Sriracha aioli for dipping. (Note: B&B serves this up at its new brunch, held on the third Sunday of each month.)
- A towering serving of Woodford Reserve Bread Pudding from Harry & Izzy’s (153 S. Illinois St., 317-635-9594; 4050 E. 82nd St., 317-915-8045), presented in a warm cast-iron pan and topped with salted-caramel ice cream, a mountain of whipped cream, Woodford caramel, and chocolate shavings.
- A bacon cheeseburger drizzled with tangy barbecue sauce and crowned with a scoop of mac ’n’ cheese from Citizen Hash (@HashTruckIndy) food truck.
- The refreshing Lone Wolf from White Rabbit Cabaret (1116 Prospect St., 317-686-9550), infused with San Juan Alipus Mezcal, Hum Botanical liqueur, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup.
- The hulking West Coast Omelet at Lincoln Square Pancake House (2330 N. Meridian St., 317-602-5040), laden with hunks of tomato, bacon, onion, feta, and avocado and plated with gloriously crispy hash browns.