Swoon List 2.3.15
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.
1. Luscious pierogi stuffed with horseradish gremolata and mushroom cream at Black Market (922 Massachusetts Ave., 317-822-6757).
2. Hot-sauce vinaigrette and bleu cheese decorate a mix of shredded chicken, caramelized onions, and artichokes on a flaky tart at Oakleys Bistro (1464 W. 86th St., 317-824-1231).
3. A hulking serving of fluffy buttermilk biscuits and gravy at Zest, dotted with tender hunks of sausage (1134 E. 54th St., 317-466-1853).
4. Penne tossed in creamy white-cheddar sauce and crowned with breadcrumbs in the popular mac and queso at Mimi Blue Meatballs (870 Massachusetts Ave., 317-737-2625).
5. Mushroom ramen in black-garlic soy at Rook (719 Virginia Ave., 317-759-5828), strewn with stir-fried vegetables and pickled mustard greens, then topped with a five-minute egg.