Swoon List 3.18.14
- Meaty, tender seared scallops tossed with wilted shallots and white wine at Iozzo’s Garden of Italy (946 S Meridian St., 317-974-1100).
- The light but satiating Rabbit Bagel, a weekend brunch sandwich from Henry’s Coffee Bistro (627 N. East St., 317-951-0335) crowned with cream cheese, sprouts, tomato, and cucumber.
- A thick-cut, grilled Mongolian pork chop at Oaken Barrel Brewing Company (50 N. Airport Pkwy., Greenwood, 317-887-2287), marinated in hoisin sauce and black-bean chili paste.
- Velvety butternut-squash hummus adorning a slab of golden flatbread at Shoefly Public House (122 E. 22nd St., 317-283-5007).
- The homemade redskin potato salad dressed in vinegar and flecked with sweet bell peppers at BBI Cafe & Sandwich Shop (4825 Oakbrook Dr., 317-280-1004).