Swoon List 3.25.14
- A Mexicano Dog at the just-opened La Mulita (5215 N. College Ave., 317-925-0677), a conjoined twin to Delicia in SoBro, arrives as a beef link bound by bacon and caramelized onions and smothered in guacamole, pico de gallo, and chipotle mayo.
- Meridian Restaurant & Bar‘s (5694 N. Meridian St., 317-466-1111) warm, boozy Keoke Coffee—an after-dinner pour of Paul Masson brandy, Kahlua, and dark creme de cacao—subs in for dessert (but only if you’re really ready to call it a night).
- Twenty flaky tiers of golden crepes encase sheets of lemony sweet cream in the Cloud 9 Cake at 3 Days in Paris in City Market (222 E. Market St., 317-674-5602).
- Stuffed with shrimp, noodles, julienned carrots, basil, and cilantro, the Siam Rolls at Siam Square (936 Virginia Ave., 317-636-8424) are so light and fresh, they taste like spring.
- Melted slabs of fresh mozzarella crown layers of roasted red peppers, tomatoes, and arugula in the Caprese panini at Pure Eatery (1043 Virginia Ave., Suite 3, 317-602-5724).