Swoon List 5.12.14
- The Spicy Samurai at Punch Burger (137 E. Ohio St., 317-426-5280), smothered in fiery ghost pepper cheese, topped with lettuce, and perched on a bed of Asian slaw, spicy aioli, and sweet chili sauce.
- Cheese-stuffed cachapas (Venezuelan fresh-corn pancakes) from the Citizen Hash food truck (317-296-4274). The crispy-edged salty-sweet nibbles are at their peak of indulgence with alternating dips of barbecue sauce and avocado crema.
- Fresh, limey shrimp ceviche with plantain chips at Adobo Grill (110 E. Washington St., 317-822-9990).
- The sweet, tart, and refreshing Joke About Jamaica at Thunderbird (1127 Shelby St., 317-974-9580).
- Gooey marshmallow and creamy chocolate filling sandwiched between two dense graham cracker cookies in the s’more pie at Blaze Pizza (913 Indiana Ave., 317-624-1500). It emerges from the oven piping hot, a faultless replica of the beloved campfire indulgence.