Swoon List 4.16.13
- Parmesan Truffle Matchstick Fries on the Bar Bites menu at Morton’s, The Steakhouse (41 E. Washington St., 317-229-4700), precisely crisp, salty, and garlicky—slicked with that musky je ne sais quois of truffle oil.
- The smoky and succulent pulled pork sandwich in zippy dark red sauce from G.T. South’s Rib House (5711 E. 71st St., 317-849-6997).
- The Teddy Bear Burger at Teddy’s Burger Joint (2222 W. Southport Rd., 317-893-2791), topped with cheddar, bacon, barbecue sauce, and a fried onion ring.
- A comforting bowl of mushroom-brie soup at Foundry Provisions (236 E. 16th St., 317-543-7357).
- Meridian Restaurant & Bar’s (5694 N. Meridian St., 317-466-1111) butterscotch pudding. Dense, decadent pudding cools under at bruleed crust. Dig deep to break off hunks of the house-made shortbread cookie nestled at the bottom of the dish.