Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- The prime rib sandwich at Harry & Izzy’s (153 S. Illinois St., 317-635-9594). Thinly sliced meat, white cheddar, and horseradish sauce with au jus for dunking.
- The sweet/tart red sangria at Canal Bistro (6349 Guilford Ave., 317-254-8700), always refreshing, regardless of the season.
- Black walnut ice cream at Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt (8760 E. 116th St., Fishers, 317-585-8065;2466 E. 146th St., Carmel, 317-705-1855), which tastes like a grown-up butter pecan.
- The perfectly crispy and creamy Lyonnaise Potatoes with sweet red onions at Tavern on South (423 W. South St., 317-602-3115).
- The well-browned hot ham and cheese sandwich at Thr3e Wise Men (1021 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-255-5151), with a double jolt of flavor from super-smoky ham and thick-cut bacon.