Swoon List: 5 Things We Adore Right Now
- Hunky strips of General Tso’s Pork Belly laid atop a gingery stir-fry at Late Harvest Kitchen (8605 River Crossing, 317-663-8063).
- DIY blackened fish tacos at City Cafe (443 N. Pennsylvania St., 317-833-2233), served with the bare basics of sliced avocado and a fiery aioli. Assemble the bites between soft doubled white-corn tortillas.
- Freshly baked scones at Tulip Noir (1224 W. 86th St., 317-848-5252), brought out (if it’s your lucky morning) still warm from the oven.
- A thick stew of turnips, carrots, and bone-in Apple Jack–braised lamb under a rosemary biscuit at Black Market (922 Massachusetts Ave., 317-822-6757).
- Juicy Gunthorp Farms sliced chicken breast from Recess (4907 N. College Ave., 317-925-7529), topped with nubs of scallion, generous slices of portabello mushrooms and placed over fresh green beans and nutty-flavored cranberry beans.