1. Watermelon gazpacho—rich and yet refreshing—at Bluebeard (653 Virginia Ave., 317-686-1580). A fresh fluke-and-corn ceviche tops the bowl.
2. The Tequila Daisy at Zest! Exciting Food Creations (1134 E. 54th St., 317-466-1853), a summer sipper with tequila, hibiscus liqueur, creme de cassis, and a flower garnish.
3. A clamshell loaded with chicken tikki masala—hunks of meat swimming in spicy tomato-cream sauce—from the window of the Spice Box food truck.
4. The massive chicken chimichanga at La Parada Restaurant (1638 E. New York St., 317-917-0095).
5. High Velocity Sports Bar’s (10 S. West St., 317-860-6500) cobb salad, with its leaves dressed in peppery ranch dressing and the other components fanned out on top.