Swoon List 6.9.15
1. Cafe Patachou’s (see cafepatachou.com for locations) heavenly croissant French toast under a snow of powdered sugar.
2. A warm, frothy hazelnut cappuccino, sipped at one of the cafe tables outside of The Garfield Park Eatery (2627 Shelby St., 317-780-1728).
3. Black Acre Brewing Co.’s (5632 E. Washington St., 317-207-6266) hyper-local pastrami Reuben stars peppery Smoking Goose meat, tart Fermenti Artisan kraut, and rye from Roll With It Bakery.
4. The sushi pizza, basically a smashed and deep-fried nori roll topped with salmon and sauce, is among the two pages of all-you-can-eat selections at Watami Sushi (10625 Pendleton Pike, Lawrence, 317-855-3635).
5. Light and crispy nachos topped with pulled short-rib meat, cheddar, thinly sliced radishes, and Sriracha aioli at The District Tap (3720 E. 82nd St., 317-288-8251).
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.