Swoon List 6.10.14
- A thick-cut piece of flaky, white Carolina wreckfish perched on a dollop of mashed potatoes and savory collard greens on Recess’s (4907 N. College Ave., 317-925-7529) Chow Down Midtown menu.
- The ultra-thin, lightly charred crust at Pizzology (600 Massachusetts Ave., 317-685-2550; 13190 Hazel Dell Parkway, Carmel, 317-844-2550) topped with fresh mozzarella, fennel sausage, onion, and slightly sweet Peppadew peppers on the beloved Homemade Sausage pie.
- Deep-fried, spicy pickle slices with a side of bleu cheese or ranch for dunking at Barbeque and Bourbon on Main (1414 Main St., Speedway, 317-241-6940)
- The tender, juicy Plancha Burger at Plow & Anchor (43 E. 9th St., 317-964-0538), smothered with drunken goat cheese, drippy onion jam, and spicy ketchup.
- Chunky, luxurious she-crab soup at Indigo Duck (39 E. Court St., Franklin, 317-560-5805).