Swoon List 6.24.14
- A crispy pretzel flatbread swathed in creamy pepper-Jack cheese, tender crab, red pepper, and asparagus at Shoefly Public House (122 E. 22nd St., 317-283-5007).
- Shapiro’s (808 S. Meridian St., 317-631-4041) classic stacked corned-beef sandwich topped with Swiss cheese and mustard.
- The just-rich-enough, hand-dipped chocolate milkshake at Bru Burger Bar (410 Massachusetts Ave., 317-635-4278).
- A warm veggie sandwich on bread toasted in Parmesan butter at the Farmhouse Cafe & Tea Room in Brown County (5171 Bean Blossom Rd., Nineveh, 812-988-2004). Creamy homemade potato salad flecked with fresh dill is the essential side.
- The panko-crusted croquetas de pollo at La Mulita (5215 N. College Ave., 317-925-0677), stuffed with chicken, garlic, and onion and served with serrano aioli for dunking.