1. The Raspberry Champagne cake at The Cake Bake Shop (6515 Carrollton Ave., 317-257-2253): a triple layer of vanilla with sweet fruit filling and delicate glittered icing.
2. The hearty Eggs Florentine at Sisters’ Place (215 Terrace Ave., 317-631-0441), layered with spinach and creamy hollandaise.
3. Eggshell Bistro’s (51 W. City Center Dr., Carmel, 317-660-1616) New Orleans iced coffee: a rich, smoky blend that’s cold-brewed with organic French chicory for 14 hours, then infused with organic cane sugar and milk.
4. Smoke-fried chicken at Salem’s Garden Table Market (4522 S. Becks Mill Rd., Salem, 812-883-4545), pan-fried in Fischer Farms pork lard on the smoker for a hickory-infused twist on the traditional crispy, well spiced favorite.
5. The Figgy Piggy panini at Lino’s Coffee (1201 W. Main St., Speedway, 317-222-5238), with slivers of prosciutto carefully arranged on a crunchy Italian roll and smeared with fig jam.
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.