Swoon List 7.16.13
- Crisp, fragrant veggie fritters at The Bosphorus Istanbul Cafe (935 S. East St., 317-974-1770).
- The warm and yeasty Tea Cup Bread at Pipers Restaurant (2130 W. Southport Rd., 317-888-7667), served with a smidge of cinnamon butter before your entree.
- Delicious Thai Kitchen’s (519 S. Walnut St., Bloomington, 812-349-3248) deep bowl of coconut-milk–based tom kah soup.
- A chicken curry salad sandwich eaten on the patio at Taste Cafe & Marketplace (5164 N. College Ave., 317-925-2233).
- The tangy Rose Nylund cocktail at Libertine Liquor Bar (38 E. Washington St., 317-631-3333), made with New Holland rum, Apple Jack, cognac, lemon, and pomegranate molasses. Golden.