Swoon List 9.3.14
- The fiery Salmon Diablo at Dawson’s Too (773 E. Main St., Brownsburg, 317-858-8400) covered in pepper-spiked chipotle cream sauce with a side of jalapeno-roasted corn risotto. Have your water glass handy.
- V Cafe‘s (6044 E. 82nd St., 317-288-9584) rice noodle dish, bun thit nuong, loaded with veggies and sweet, thin slips of grilled beef topped with chopped egg rolls.
- The thick guacamole smashed tableside at Salty Cowboy (55 E. Oak St., 317-344-0926) with two whole avocados, cilantro, and all of the usual suspects—plus one not-so-secret ingredient, pickled onions.
- The Mezcal Mulita at La Mulita (5215 N. College Ave., 317-925-0677), a smoky take on the limey cocktail.
- Luscious, velvety pan-seared sea bass served on a bed of baby bok choy at Sullivan’s Steakhouse (3316 E. 86th St., 317-580-1280).