Swoon List 9.10.13
- A sweet (but strong), tropical liliko’i (passion fruit) margarita quaffed to a Beach Boys soundtrack at the outdoor tiki bar behind Revolucion (1132 Prospect St., 317-423-9490).
- A Grassy Knoll, Plat 99’s (333 S. Delaware St., 317-624-8200) lemongrass-infused vodka sipper. Prosecco, cucumber, and celery shrub boost its crisp, refreshing profile.
- Mexican carryout Tlaolli’s (2830 E. Washington St., 317-410-9507 ) husk-wrapped poblano-and-cheese tamale, plucked fresh from the steamer.
- An aromatic Thai green curry with tofu, veggies, and peppers soaking in a complex coconut-milk broth at Siam Square (936 Virginia Ave., 317-636-8424).
- The $20 surf-and-turf mixed-grill special at Stanford’s Restaurant and Bar (14159 Clay Terrace Blvd., Carmel, 317-575-9005). The plate brims with demi glace–drizzled slices of flank steak, two grilled mini lobster tails, a skewer of shrimp, sauteed veggies, and a block of scalloped potatoes.