Swoon List 9.17.13
- The rich, custardy French toast at Dufour’s in Irvington (5648 E. Washington St., 317-357-1696), a sampler-style serving of batter-dipped and sugar-drifted breads—everything from sourdough to leftover pastry.
- Tiny, crispy-skinned chicken drummies at Fogo de Chao (117 E. Washington St., 317-638-4000), which stand out even in the house of beef.
- Tzatziki-slathered gyros ordered from the diner counter at The Patio (7206 E. Washington St., 317-351-8790).
- The cream-cheesy smoked fish dip appetizer at Tick Tock Lounge (2602 E. 10th St., 317-634-8625).
- Anderson Orchard’s (369 E. Greencastle Rd., Mooresville, 317-831-4181) sweet, refreshing apple-cider slushies with the perfect melting point.