Unspoken Rules: Milktooth
- Don’t expect to score a parking spot in the attached lot. And don’t get creative with the unmarked areas on the outer edges.
- Stick with your chosen seat at the community table, even if a more desirable end spot becomes available.
- It says it right there on the menu: “Modifications politely declined.”
- Free refills on the drip coffee only. Everything else is brewed by the cup.
- Sit at the counter if you can.
- Before you ask, the silverware is already on the table, in the repurposed Café Bustelo can.
- Get the Dutch Baby. Always get the Dutch Baby.
- Don’t go on Tuesday (because it will be closed).
- Baños means “bathrooms.”