What’s in That? The Goatsnake Burger at Kuma’s Corner
The Goatsnake Burger at Kuma’s Corner
Hover over or tap the image for more information.
• Kuma’s flagship Chicago location is known as the pioneer of pretzel rolls.
• The beef is ground fresh daily and formed into 10-ounce patties.
• A saute of onions, corn, and fresh poblano peppers adds a savory note.
• Mild goat cheese whipped with scallions, cilantro, lemon zest, salt, and pepper packs a salty punch.
• Chef Battle Moran cuts through the richness with a dressing made of lemon juice and Cholula hot sauce.
• Frizzled onions are dunked in buttermilk, double- dredged in flour, and deep-fried.